jeudi 23 février 2012

Local Way Paris—Baguettes & Boulangeries


Local Way has launched their online travel video series of Paris - The Local Way Paris. Their Facebook page advises:
Through our Local Way website and iPhone App, you will be able to plan your trips and adventures abroad based on your interests through the eyes of local experts.
The first Local Way Paris episode is about my favourite topic - FOOD!  Bryan and Anna visit a number of well known Parisian boulangeries. Maps and address details are provided on the The Local Way Paris website. We also get to see how the famous baguette is made.  

The video is professionally produced and interesting.  I am looking forward to their upcoming episodes:

  • Promenade along the Canal Saint-Martin
  • La Sorbonne 
  • Literary Paris
  • Cinematic Paris
  • Getting Around

2 commentaires:

  1. I love the video! After all these years in France, I didn't know how they made baguette.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I am sure that I could smell the baguette when it was baking. Glad you enjoyed the video.

      Supprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...