lundi 6 février 2012

10 fundamentals of learning - Les 10 fondements de l'apprentissage

Thanks to Ruth from New Zealand for having shared this informative slideshow.  Although general in nature, I found it useful to reflect on my own learning of French.

Merci à Ruth de la Nouvelle-Zélande d'avoir partagé ce diaporama riche en enseignements. Bien qu'il parle en termes généraux, je le trouve très utile pour m'aider à apprendre le français.


Merci à Fraussie (Aussie in France) d'avoir corrigé mon français.

6 commentaires:

  1. As both teacher and student, I entirely agree.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I like how it doesn't just put responsibility on one party. It emphasises the role of both teacher and student in the process. It also emphasises the ongoing nature of learning. This is something that I can certainly identify with. For me, learning French is a lifelong journey which I relish. I definitely need more practice in France.

    Thanks for correcting my French Fraussie. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I like it too and will try my very best to follow the good advice. I'm finding that my memory is a limiting factor. Perhaps when I retire, and we can spend longer periods in France, my rate of progress will increase!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. My memory too is a limiting factor. Ah, the joys of being une femme d'un certain âge!

      Supprimer
    2. voyager, contacter avec des personnes qui ont l
      es memes objectifs, c'est une maniere de continuer a apprendre

      (désole les accents,... il y a des erreurs a l ordinateur..)

      Supprimer
    3. Je suis toujours prêtes de voyager et donc d'apprendre. :)
      Grâce à toi, je pourrai le faire aussi en Espagne.

      Supprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...